What are the National Speech & Debate Association debate topics for South Carolina?
QUESTION: Does South Carolina have a separate debate matter?
ANSWER: No. It’s the identical matter. If you need the matter or debate evidence, its always available at debateinfo.us. If you want to have the debate matter for South Carolina or Columbia, proper right here it is.
Novice Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Protection Debate Subject
- Significantly enhance federal surveillance and necessities for lead in drinking water.
- Significantly prohibit the use of hydraulic fracturing by way of energy companies in the United States.
- Significantly enhance federal necessities for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Significantly increase the safety of wetlands in the United States.
Resolved: The united states federal executive should significantly increase its protection cooperation with the North Atlantic Treaty Workforce in quite a lot of of the following areas: artificial intelligence, biotechnology, cybersecurity.
NATO Debate Subject Evidence
Proposed Novice Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Protection Debate Subject South Carolina
- NATO debate matter/caption]Artificial Intelligence: Prohibit construction and/or use of Fatal Self enough Weapons (LAWs)
- Artificial Intelligence: Build up use of swarming self sufficient drones to counter the Russian risk
- Artificial intelligence: Resolve a program of regulatory oversight of artificial commonplace intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban the use of germline genetic engineering in other folks
- Biotechnology: Significantly increase funding for vaccine research
- Biotechnology: Resolve a cabinet-level National Biodefense Directorate to handle Natural threats to other folks, animals, agriculture, and the environment
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate space tactics, services, and generation as a the most important infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Resolve U.S. privacy protections in our online global consistent with the EU’s Elementary Data Protection Law
- Cyber: Build up STEM/laptop education programs in U.S. colleges
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Topics
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Novice Subject
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Civil Disobedience Debate Subject Evidence
Public Dialogue board Debate Topics
Resolved: In the United States, the benefits of increasing herbal agriculture outweigh the harms.
Herbal Agriculture Debate Subject Evidence
Public Dialogue board Debate – 2022 April Subject House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan should revise Article 9 of its Constitution to increase offensive military purposes.