The post Kyrgyz Investigative Journalist Bolot Temirov Acquitted – Radio Loose Europe / Radio Liberty appeared first on Journalism and the News.
WILLIAM F. BUCKLEY JR.—United Press Syndicate—11/10/1989
When the news came in, President Bush sat quietly in his large chair in the Oval Office and said in grave tones that we must not overreact. He is absolutely right about this.…
- An Iranian Journalist Who Reported on Mahsa Amini’s Death Is Now in Solitary Confinement – Mother Jones Mother Jones
- Mahsa Amini’s death is a ‘tipping point’, says U.S.-based Iranian journalist Reuters
- Iranian journalist arrested after breaking story of woman’s death at hands of police Evening Standard
- Iran steps up activist, journalist arrests in protest crackdown Al-Monitor
- Iranian journalist Masih Alinejad compares anti-regime unrest to Georgia Floyd protests: ‘Where are they now?’ Yahoo News
- View Full Coverage on Google News
The post An Iranian Journalist Who Reported on Mahsa Amini’s Demise Is Now in Solitary Confinement appeared first on Journalism and the News.
There is a huge amount of opposition to Biden’s attack in Title IX… Women’s sports…
The post Joe Biden would effectively end Title IX – Opinion appeared first on JournoNews.
Obituary for South Vietnam
PETER R. KANN—Wall Street Journal—5/2/1975
South Vietnam, or rather the South Vietnam that I have known for several years, has passed away.
There probably are a great many Americans who breathed a sigh of relief when…